Planning a wedding? Congratulations!
The Church of England nationally publish a really helpful guide to help you plan your wedding here.
When it comes to weddings, there’s no such thing as a stupid question. Join us for a cuppa on Saturday 25th January for a chat about how we can help you to plan the day of your dreams. Click here for details.
You can get married at St Mary’s if you fulfil any of the following qualifying connections:
You or your partner:
- Are on the church electoral roll
- Live in the parish (find out which parish you live in here)
- Have at any time lived in the parish for a period of at least 6 months
- Were baptised at St Mary’s
- Were prepared for confirmation at St Mary’s
- Have, at any time, regularly gone to normal church services at St Mary’s for a period of at least 6 months.
OR: One of your parents, at any time after you were born:
- Has lived in the parish for a period of at least 6 months
- Has regularly gone to normal church services at St Mary’s for a period of at least 6 months
OR: That either your parents or grandparents were married in St Mary’s.