St Mary’s stands in the heart of the village of Carisbrooke
on the Isle of Wight.
We are part of the Diocese of Portsmouth, in the Isle of Wight deanery.
Construction on the church began in 1070 and it has been in constant use since.
Through the years, our manner of worship has changed; our God has not.
Our Church Hall
Please click here to find out details of our hall in Carisbrooke High Street.